Tuesday, September 02, 2008

And She's Off!

Watch out Learning Center Preschool, "It's Olivia's big day!" (her words). I hope Mrs. Suzanne and Mrs. Dona are on their toes this morning because she is feeling "great and strong" and "pleasant." For six months, she has asked - almost daily - "When is it time to go to preschool?" It is time. And boy, is she ready!

Sitting pretty (wasn't she just in diapers?!)
Pink sparkly shoes are essential for the first day of preschool.
Princess backpack

Walking into school
and up the stairs to her classroom (give me a break, it's therapeutic ;)
hanging up her backpack

I'm getting impatient trying to load all the photos here. To see the rest, go here.

Here's a little first day of school interview:



2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh My goodness! What a big girl! I agreee, pink sparkle shoes are a first day MUST!
I loved all the pictures. I think for me what made it seem so real is her offical name tag above where she has to hang her backpack - that is offial school stuff I'm telling you!
Kaiya isn't even here yet and I teared up a bit thinking about her having a name tag to mark her place at school. :)

Angela said...

Awwhhh! What a great memory! Good job, Mom, for documenting it so well :)