Sunday, September 16, 2007



I have been spending lots of time in the kitchen lately. The other day, Mom was craving sugar cookies, which turned out pretty good for me! They sure are a lot of work but we had lots of fun making them. I loved using the cookie cutters. We ran out time before my nap so Mom had to make the frosting while I was sleeping. When she asked me what color she should make, I said, "Ummm.....silver!"

After my nap, I got to sample our work. Mmmm!

Tuesday night is family night at our house. Because Daddy has to be gone so often in the evenings, we make sure to all be home to do something together on Tuesdays. Last week, we all three made dinner together. Daddy and I made the dessert: cherry crisp!
Very carefully buttering the dish
Helping Dad shake everything into place.




No comments: