Monday, April 07, 2008

Music to My Ears
Hi everybody! Sorry it has been so long since I posted...it's been a busy couple of months around our house. I really love having a baby sister! She is lots of fun. There have been lots of milestones in Annalie's life this week! Tonight is night #4 that sh
e has gone to bed around 8:00 and actually gone to sleep! She will sleep 5-6 hours before waking up to eat, eats twice then sleeps until around 8:00 a.m. Go, Annalie! The colic seems to be behind us. We are rejoicing! Now for the REALLY fun milestone! Annalie laughed out loud for the first time today! It was so precious. She and Daddy were playing pat-a-cake and she giggled and giggled. Here's a video.

Mom had lots of fun dolling us up in Jayhawk attire today. I had to go to bed before the game started but I heard lots of yelling from the living room. Rock Chalk! (Congrats Grammy and Aunt Stephie!)

No comments: